Sunday, April 26, 2009

Paying It Forward

"Pay it forward" (PIF) is the concept of doing an act of kindness, and asking that the receiver pay the debt forward rather than giving something back. I'm sure most of us are familiar with the concept, at least I am, from the Kevin Spacy movie Pay It Forward . I came across this at Angela's blog Moda...Home...Mom (which by the way is awesome!). Some how I lucked out and managed to leave the 3rd PIF comment and made a commitment to PIF.

So here are the rules: I will make and send a gift to the first 3 people who post a comment to my PIF post requesting to join this exchange and who PROMISE to Pay It Forward to 3 other people, and ask that they do the same, etc. This gift will be handmade by me and will be sent to you within the next 365 days. Crafting can take awhile and this way you'll have no idea when its coming! By joining this pay it forward, you have to Pay It Forward by making the same announcement and commitment on your blog (yes you need a blog to participate!). If you are one of the first 3 that sign up, please be sure there is a way I can contact you through your blog or email so I can get your contact info. Anyone interested?

No comments: