Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everblossom Cupcakes

I've been trying to work on presentation. I just don't have a knack for it, but I still find myself trying. Right before the Easter holiday a woman at work sent me this recipe for Everblossom cupcakes so I decided to make these for Easter dinner at MIL's house.

- Picture from the family.go.com


Ingredients for decorating:

Batch of baked cupcakes - I used triple chocolate
Vanilla butter cream frosting
Butter knife
White candy melts
Candy Dots - m&m's in Easter colors


Here are my representation...


I will admit I made them from memory. I bought "whipped" icing which did not work very well. The candy dots did not stay very well and there was no way I could have stuck ten candy dots on each cupcake so I cut it down to six. It looks better with ten, but I thought that was too much candy.




Tray of cupcakes ready to go. These did not transport well on Easter. The icing did not hold the candy dots very well but I think with different icing it would have been fine. These were delish!

No comments: