Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March - Just 3 Check In

It's almost April!!!  I'm happy and sad at the same time.

This little girl is getting so big!  Time is flying by and she is picking up new words everyday.  I want her to stay this age for just a little longer.

I'm looking forward to the beautiful weather, playing outside, and getting back to gardening.  And of course April 1st will bring the next month of the Woodland Sampler and the first installment of the Springtime Sampler.

I'm making pretty good progress on my March Just 3.....

1. My fingerless mitts are done (yay!), except I have to weave in the yarn ends and figure out how to bind off....

2. My Hugs & Kisses quilt blocks are coming along.  I am about half done sewing the blocks...and should have no problem finishing up the rest this month.

3. Binding is complete!  I finished it on a recent car trip to visit my in-laws.  Once it starts to feel more like spring around here, I'll take it outside for some pictures!



Pattern is Smitten by Rachel Griffith.

I'll have lots of time this week to catch up on my Hugs & Kisses blocks because Hubby is traveling for work :(

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Congrats on all of you progress! I love your Smitten quilt! Your little girl is such a cutie. I'm sure she will keep you keep you entertained while hubby is away =D