Monday, June 16, 2008

Wild Weekend

Long story short the laptop is fixed. Woo-hoo! I reinstalled the operating system, millions of drivers, and am missing all of my software but no big deal. I lost all of my documents, but only because there wasn't much to lose and I didn't feel like burning anything to disk.



Saturday was my company picnic / spring fling. It was hot as heck so the alcohol I consumed was sweat out before I could make a fool of myself. Turnout was low this year since it was Father's Day weekend but I still had a great time. FH was more comfortable this year since he's been working here for the past ten months and been playing softball with the guys. Saturday was a busy day! After the picnic we continued the search for the ring and then went to play Rockband at my brother's new place.

No comments: