Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Bee(s)

I don't know if I'm crazy but I joined a new (to me) bee and started another one - Simply Modern Bee.  Simply Modern is a continuation of the Simple Bee which uses the Garden Fence Tutorial.  Sandy, the Simple Bee Mama, was not running another round of Simple Bee & said I was free to run my own.  Yay!
(There are still a few spots left if you are interested.)

Here are my July blocks for the Simple Bee:

July Simple Bee Block for craftycamel - red & gray

July Simple Bee Block for kritta22 - pink & red
The other bee that I joined is the 4 x 5 Modern Quilt Bee --thanks for the heads up Becky!  I'm really excited about this one!  I need to make 5 blocks (+1 for me) total, one in each member's color scheme using my stash.  I've already picked my block for the group and plan on making a test block this weekend.  The bee runs until November so I better get busy making my 5 blocks!  For my blocks I chose shades of purple, gray, and white for my background.



No comments: