Monday, February 14, 2011

February Bee Blocks

It’s been a little quiet over here, huh?  Don’t worry!  I’ve been so busy…working on secret projects (which will be revealed very soon).  I haven’t even been able to keep up with my Sunday stash reports because I’m having trouble keeping track of my fabric out.  Crazy, I know!

Last night I managed to whip out this bee block for the Scrap Bee on Flickr.  It’s Jennifer’s month and she requested a square in a square block.  I had a slight math error at the end…but managed to work it out and come up with a 12.5x12.5” square.

Feb Bee Block

Tonight’s goal….mug rug for the Philly Modern Quilt guild swap.

1 comment:

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

wow, you are doing your mug rug the night before! You are crazy! ;) love the blues in your block.