Friday, December 12, 2008

Where does the time go...

Either the days are getting shorter, I'm going to bed earlier, or I'm stuck in the episode of Futurama where the Planet Express crew tip off the Time/Space Continuum causing time to skip ahead. (Watch it, it's a great show!) I get home around 4:30 and it's 9pm before I know it with nothing to show for those 4 1/2 hours. The bottom line is I need more hours in a day. Maybe like 4 hours a day? Or I'd even settle for a 4 day work week. No, I'm not interested in working for 10 hour day. I want the same schedule, just one day less. Oh and I'm keeping my same pay too!

I want time for hobbies...I want enough time for hobbies and :::gasp::: cleaning. I want to bake, have time for food shopping, but still have time for video games and reading. I want to get my sewing room in tip top shape so I can finish some projects. There's just never enough time so something has to go. I'll let you know when I figure it out!

No comments: