Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend Ramblings

This week I wrote all but 5 thank you notes for all of the beautiful shower presents we received, so yesterday I unpacked everything. It took me a few hours to take everything out of the boxes, clean it, and then find a home for it. Our old kitchen appliances were boxed up and put in the basement for our future yard sale. Our new coffeemaker rocks! It automatically turns off after its done brewing which is a lifesaver because FH and I argue in the morning about if he or I remembered to turn off the coffee pot. I made coffee this morning at 8am and it was still hot at 3pm. This thing is amazing!

I watched a total of 3 movies so far this weekend: Jumper, The Other Boelyn Girl, and The Kingom. Jumper was so-so. I saw The Other Boelyn Girl previously in the theater so it's pretty obvious that I liked it. The Kingdom was excellent. I didn't think that I would like it but the plot and acting were excellent.

Today the heat is especially brutal. I really don't want to leave my bedroom since it's the only room in the house with AC. Today, mom and I went to the pottery studio to work on my wedding favors. I'll have to post pics after this latest round are fired. We made about 45 more today, so I think we're in good shape.

No comments: