Thursday, July 24, 2008

wedding sickness

So Monday I called out sick from work. I woke up around 3:30 am and felt really nauseous. Like you know how you feel when you have a stomach virus? Kinda like that. I didn't get back to sleep until 5:30 or so. I felt like I had a fever so I figure better safe than sorry, so I stayed home. I still went to pottery Monday night although I still didn't feel good. In addition to the wedding favors, I'm now working on making some more coffee mugs and wind chimes (using butterfly cookie cutters) for my bridesmaids. I couldn't not go! Tuesday I woke with a really bad earache. Seriously!! I've had it since so I think it's about time to call the doctor.

Tuesday night was our tasting at the caterer's. It was de-lish! FH's parents came, my parents, and of course me and FH. We had salmon, Chilean sea bass, mahi mahi, filet mignon, and 2 different chicken entrees. They gave us huge portions plus dessert (yum). After talking to the guy, I'm starting to freak out about everything I still need to do. I made yet another to do list and it's crazy long. One more thing to cross off is....I got my wedding ring (finally). It's perfect!

My e-ring and wedding band.

Our wedding rings.

1 comment:

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Just whizzing by some blogs and came across this. The rings are beautiful!!