Thursday, April 21, 2011

DQS Complete

Round 10 of the Doll Quilt Swap on flickr is winding down.  Here is the quilt I sent to my partner.  It was sent a week late, but she should receive it any day now if she hasn’t already.  I was able to finish it thanks to the latest Philly Modern Quilt Guild sewing day.  It was just the motivation I needed to get it together.

Quilt made using Central Park by Kate Spain for Moda. 

Pieced quilt back.

Close up of the quilt detail.

I received a beautiful quilt from Leah.  She made me a string quilt in my favorite color!

Isn’t it gorgeous?!? 

 

Leah added cute pink buttons.

 

And she sent me a really fantastic package.  Everything was wrapped so beautifully!  Thanks Leah!

5 comments:

jenni said...

Wow. You hit the jackpot. That pink is awesome!

And I love, love, love the tree quilt!

Anonymous said...

It came out great and I love the string quilt you received!

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Yay! You got it done and it's spectacular. Great job! And I love the one you received. So pretty.

The Rx quilter said...

Your tree quilt came out so cute...Central Park is perfect..great job! Lisa in Texas

Anonymous said...

Your tree quilt turned out amazing! It's really beautiful! And if the recipient doesn't appreciate it, tell me and I'll let her know what a jerk she is! :)

And were you lucky with the strip quilt? Gorgeous!