Friday, September 11, 2009

.....And the winner is

Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog and for the suggestions for the Wonderland jelly roll.  I can't wait to start cutting it up but still need to narrow down my choices.

And the winner is lucky number 13!!!! Congrats to ladmquilter  who said, "I like the idea of a string quilt. I think that would look great."  Please email your mailing address and I will send the fabric your way!

Here's a sneak peek at what I finished tonight: 
 100_0978 by you.

Now off to find some backing and purchase batting. Border or no border...that is the question!

2 comments:

ladmquilter said...

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see your finished quilt. I am sure it will turn out wonderful what ever you choose. Thanks again.

Granny Lyn said...

I just love the zig-zag! the nautical fabrics one of my favorites, since we live on a lake! you're giving me too many ideas,,,tee hee