Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to Reality

Happy Monday!! - if there is such a thing.

This weekend was our first non-wedding planning weekend home. It was awesome. Saturday and Sunday I slept in until 9am (wow!).

Saturday I didn't really do anything....I laid on the couch all day, took a nap, and around 6 went to a b-day party for my brother's girlfriend's son. Hubby and I stayed out and had a few drinks before calling it a night.

Sunday I woke up too late for 830 mass....ooops! I laid on the couch almost all day except to go to the gym around noon. It's been about 2 weeks since I'd been to the gym and I surprisingly didn't have any problem with my normal workout. Time to step it up I guess!

The best part about being married: I'm so done dieting. My dress fit... so now I will eat what I want, whenever I want. I will however keep going to the gym so I don't gain weight but I'm done eating salads/fish every day, skipping out on having bagels at the Monday morning work meetings, and having a salad for lunch while Hubby has a double cheeseburger.

Hubby and I watched Rambo during dinner last night and it wasn't that bad. I actually liked it. After dinner/movie, I cut out fabric for a dress for mom. I forgot how long it took to cut fabric for a pattern! All that pinning, ugh! Today after work I'll assemble it and post some pics. It's a simple dress so hopefully it'll take 2 hours or less!

No comments: