Friday, August 22, 2008

1001 Things to Do Before Vacation

Tomorrow is the big day! Not that big day, but V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! I never thought it would get here and I have to say I'm a little sad. Not because I don't want or need vacation, but because it's pretty much the end of summer. Summer is my favorite season because of the warm weather, pretty flowers, the veggies growing in the yard, the ice cream truck that goes up the street everyday at 5pm, the ocean, cute bathing suits, and flip flops.

There's just so much to do before leaving tomorrow morning for the beach. Nothing is packed! All of my clothing and FH's clothing needs to be washed. I'd also like to leave the house clean so that when I come back I don't have to worry about it. When me and FH go the beach we take way too much with us! FH doesn't really like the beach so he brings plenty to entertain himself. We're bringing a tv, the xbox 360, wii, multiple games, dvds, bikes, rollerblades, and both of our laptops. That should be enough to keep us busy for a week, right? Nope, I'm bringing magazines and a few books for beach reading, knitting needles and yarn, a cross stitch that I ONLY work on once a year during vacation, and our wedding favors that need assembling. In addition to packing all of this nonsense, we have to take Paige to FH's parent's house tonight. We'll most likely be packing tomorrow morning!!

Internet access at the beach is pretty unlikely so look for updates later next week!

No comments: