Monday, September 1, 2008

Heartbroken

Saturday was unfortunately eventful. FH and me came home from the beach which put me in a foul mood. I'm always depressed coming home from vacation but even more so this year because I had to deal with the reality of completing my take home final for Wednesday and wedding craziness. FH ran out to a "draft party." He's in a fantasy football league. Football is the only sport I really can't tolerate. As a kid, it was always on in our house all day and night on Sundays and I grew to hate it. FH is really excited about football so it's all he tends to talk about from September until January. Poor me! FH had a good time at the draft and had a bit to drink. Needless to say I picked him up from the party and we didn't speak to each other all night expect to throw a few jabs (verbally!) here and there.
FH woke me up around 9:30 Saturday night with terrible news. Paige's BFF and FH's family's dog Caseygirl was very sick at the vet. Casey was a beautiful, gentle, and loving girl. We miss you so much!

No comments: