Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rite of Passage

Saturday night was Hubby's surprise bachelor party. Hubby thought we were going to the bar with my brother and his girlfriend, but instead the guys picked him up in a limo.

I had a little party of my own while the guys were gone. Unfortunately for Paige and the kitties, I had a few drinks and a solo Karaoke night :) I played Rockband for a few hours and had a blast. At about a quarter of one, Annabelle started acting weird and looking at the door. I open the door and there's good ole' hubby leaning against the wall. He then falls on the living room floor and passes out. I will save you from further details of the night. I had all intentions of providing a complete synopsis of the evening that followed, but posting it for the world to see would only make me hold on to the anger that I've worked past.

My bachelorette party is this weekend! Although I'm quite the vindictive little b*tch; I'm going to be good. I can't wait for a night out with girls! The night is entirely a surprise. My MOH knows me really well so I know we'll have a blast! Details & pics to follow!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aouch... If I ever found my boyfriend too drunk to get in, I'd leave him outdoors...

Hope you're okey and that he's embarrassed up to his teeth!