Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day in the Life of Swedish

I recently had a conversation with a friend that made me question where my blog was going or why I even had one. My blog started due to procrastination, in one of my ambitious moments it went towards crafty, but now I must say it's b*tching and wedding related. It's really just a reflection on myself and what I'm going through, with no purpose. I will say though...that when I have kids, I will NOT be one of those people that posts about what little Bobby did today that was so darn cute or what little Susie and I did at the park during our play date.

My friend told me he already knew what my blog said without having to read it. Here is my blog according to my friend:

I woke up. I went to work. I came home. I meowed at the cat. I made dinner. I went to bed.

You know what, he's right! Except add in there, I woofed at the dog and I went to the gym.

I have yet to give my friend the link to my blog...but I anticipate giving it to him when I can prove him wrong!


No comments: