Monday, June 23, 2008

Another weekend passing by...

The best part of the weekend:

We have an awesome screened in porch that is perfect for reading, knitting, or even conversation/spying on the weirdos next door. Since moving in I've wanted cute wicker furniture for this space and this weekend, WE GOT IT! It's perfect, absolutely perfect. It's from Pier 1 Imports and it was on clearance. Score! Of course now I'll need to make some throw pillows as you can see:



The worst part of the weekend:

We have an infestation of little beetle-like bugs in our kitchen. I threw out so much food last night it was ridiculous. The only things we have left are those that are sealed. We had 4 unopened boxes of pasta that had to be tossed, 2 boxes of rice, what a waste! So now I'm afraid to buy anything until I know they're gone and right now our cupboards are bare :( Oh and did I mention this was at like 9pm last night!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yey for furniture and blah for bugs in the cupboards...