Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary (Brunch)!!

I can't believe it's Saturday night alright. Sundays are generally depressing for me because all I can think about is work on Monday morning. But, I got alot accomplished this weekend. I submitted my homework that was due Tuesday (ooops) and even submitted my homework that's due this week. FH and I went to a Phillies game this afternoon. I am highly disappointed! This is the second game in a row that my favorite player, Chase Utley, was not in the line up. As soon as they started announcing the line up I knew it and I wanted to leave in protest. I hate sports but for some reason I love baseball because of this guy. He's hot! Utley is the best 2nd baseman in baseball right now. The other team got 8 runs in the 5th or so inning so at that point the game was over.

Tomorrow is my parent's anniversary brunch. They've been married for 30 years this August. My mom was 17 and my dad was 18 when they got married. They worked hard and although we didn't have a lot when I was younger we had what we needed. With my wedding and my brother's 30th birthday this October we couldn't do anything big. I feel bad but I'm too broke to throw them a surprise party. Tomorrow should be nice though. My whole (small) family will be there ~ 25 people and it's at a nice restaurant right up the street. So Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

No comments: