Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July BBQ

FH and I were more or less volunteered to host a BBQ at our house for 4th of July. Most likely because my brother doesn't really have a yard for such a party. It started small but has grown to about 15 people not including FH's family if they decide to come. I really want to go see the fireworks in town or at the river but I'm not sure I'll be able to kick people out if they choose not to come. My friend Roxy is bringing her puppy and to be sure our dogs would get along they had a meet and greet yesterday. It went well so my dog will have a friend at the party too! I'll be sure to post pics from the get together. There's alot of last minute planning, shopping and cleaning happening right now. At lunch today I'll go to the store to get burgers, dogs, and buns. I'm paranoid that if I wait until tomorrow there won't be any left! FH has a softball game tonight which would be perfect since we don't have work tomorrow but now I have all of this mess to take care of. Needless to say it is going to be a long 2 days to get ready for this :)

No comments: