1 env. Knox unflavored gelatin
1/4 c. cold water
1 can (16 oz.) lite peaches, drained (reserve juice)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) lite cream cheese, softened
1/4 c. sugar
1. In blender sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water, let stand 2 minutes.
2. In small saucepan, bring juice to a boil. Add juice to blender and process at low until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process at high until blended.
4. Pour into 9 inch pie pan (graham cracker crust).
5. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Garnish with peaches.
Pic of my work area, complete with new blender!
The cheesecake was easy to make, really good and definitely something I'll be making again!
All ready to eat!