Monday, September 21, 2009

Time to get busy...

Classes start again after my teeny, tiny summer break.  While I'm not looking forward to driving fighting traffic through the city, I am looking forward to new television starting this week (Grey's Anatomy) and last week (Bones).  Oh Grey's, how I've missed you!  I'm looking forward to my online Toxicology class, which if designed well, will help me with my career.  UGG season is almost upon us people!  Other things to look forward to:  my first wedding anniversary :)

Things I'm not looking forward to:  lack of time to clean house, the warm summer air, fresh veggies from the garden, flip flops.
 
The zig zag quilt is basted and ready to be quilted.  I basted with pins to try something new since the spray adhesive was far too sticky last time.  I found an amazing backing fabric at JoAnn's.  It's the perfect print, was wide enough I didn't need to piece the back, and was incredibly soft!  Amanda Jean over at crazymomquilts has a great blog post about where quilters buy their fabric.  There are alot of interesting comments over there so check it out!

No comments: