Sunday, September 6, 2009

Free At Last!

The semester is finally over!  One class was a breeze...the other completely made up for it.  Only 6 more classes to go for my degree.

Now that I have time again (for only 2 weeks until classes start again) I have so much to do.  The house is a mess, the pets have been ignored, and sewing has been non existent.  Luckily I am still motivated to work on the zig zag quilt top...which is almost done!  Pictures coming soon.

It's coming along great and I'm loving the colors.  Now to pick out some backing so I don't stall out.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway - open until September 11th!  Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions.  I have an idea or two of what to do with the jelly roll...now to find some Wonderland backing fabric at my LQS.

No comments: