Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PMQG Potholder Swap

Two weeks ago was the monthly meeting of the Philly Modern Quilt Guild…I’m only slightly behind here.  Allison hosted our get together.  Unfortunately, it was really humid with a threat of storms so we all crammed in Allison’s husband’s man cave (Thanks Allison’s husband!!).  Our activity this month was a blind potholder swap.  Mine were simple patchwork using Essence by Sandy Gervais for Moda.  They turned out super traditional looking but I was happy with how the quilting and binding came out. 

img_0493img_0496

 Candi was the recipient of my potholders and these are the ones I went home with:

 img_0513 img_0514

Sorry for the terrible picture…these were taken in my kitchen because I’ve already started using them. Love them!

My favorite though…for obvious reasons were Julie’sGo check them out :)

No comments: