Saturday, April 4, 2009

Six Months Ago Today

I married the love of my life and we went on an amazing honeymoon to Mexico...


Six months later, it's business as usual! I still procrastinate and just got around to approving the final layout for the wedding album. We still need a new roof. Our dog still needs some obedience training. We still live next door to the same annoying people. The only real changes are I'm getting better at cooking (i think) and we might (but probably not) get another dog.

Most of today will be spent cleaning the house and cooking. The only time we clean the house is when we have people over which is not nearly enough. We are having my brother and his family over for dinner tonight. I'm making spaghetti, meatballs, and sausage for dinner plus peach cheesecake for dessert since it's so darn easy to make.

No comments: